November Troutdale House Wedding Celebration
Ashley and Mike’s Troutdale House wedding took place on Saturday, November 13, 2021 in Troutdale, Oregon.
The ceremony was held in the downstairs wine cellar with the couple’s good friend Tim officiating his first ever wedding, that included a unity whiskey pour.
Troutdale House Wedding Ceremony Highlights:
- Bridal Party and Bride Entrance: Foreigner – Waiting For A Girl Like You
- Unity Whiskey Pour: Sammy Kershaw – Love Of My Life
- Bride/Groom Exit: Stevie Wonder – Signed Sealed Delivered…
The reception followed upstairs in the Enchanted Ballroom. For background music, the bride selected upbeat 70’s disco songs during the cocktail hour and 80’s power ballads during dinner.
Troutdale House Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Nelly – E.I.
- Cake Cutting: Echo & The Bunnymen – Lips Like Sugar
- First Dance: Mutemath – You are Mine
- Bride and Father Dance: Alison Krauss – When You Say Nothing At All
- Groom and Mother Dance: Rascal Flatts – My Wish
- Anniversary Dance: Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – I’ve Had the Time Of My Life
- Boquet Toss: Don Henley – All She Wants To Do Is Dance
- Bridal Party Dance: Shania Twain – Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
- Last Dance: Rusted Root – Send Me On My Way
The dance floor at this venue is a long, narrow aisleway in front of the bar. The area filled with all the married couples for the anniversary dance that revealed Jim and Leslie were married the longest at 50 years. From there, the energy picked up as I played The Beatles “Twist & Shout”, “Cupid Shuffle”, “Hey Ya” and more.
Congratulations Ashley and Mike! Thank you for choosing PRO DJs.