June Zenith Vineyard Wedding Salem Oregon
Hanna and Josh’s wedding and reception was held at Zenith Vineyard in Salem, Oregon on Saturday, June 11, 2022.
The wettest spring on record had more rain in the forecast, but we caught a break for the ceremony outside with only a few light drops off and on. It turned out to be a nice day with an occasional breeze that required a cover for the lapel microphone worn by the officiant. This cover looks like a small critter, but it completely blocked any noise from the wind, so it was welcome.
Zenith Vineyard Wedding Ceremony Highlights:
- Wedding Party Entrance: The Hit Crew – Feels Like Home (Instrumental)
- Bride Entrance: Piano Dreamers – You’re Still The One (Instrumental)
- Bride/Groom Exit: Natalie Cole – This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
My main sound system was setup inside and background music for cocktails and dinner featured a variety of recent and classic hits that included artists Adele, Al Green, Michael Buble and Motown favorites.
Zenith Vineyard Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Beyonce f/Jay-Z – Crazy In Love
- Cake Cutting: Archies – Sugar Sugar
- First Dance: John Legend – Conversations In The Dark
- Bride and Father Dance: Taylor Swift – Never Grow Up
- Groom and Mother Dance: Michael Buble – Forever Now
- Bouquet Toss: Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)”
The dance floor opened just after 7pm with the mid-June daylight still flooding in for most of the evening, but we had a great turnout from the start.
I played a variety of hit songs from all eras: disco and classic rock, 80’s, 90’s, recent Top 40 and Country… Everything from “Uptown Funk” and “Footloose” to “Twist and Shout” and “Cupid Shuffle”.
Congratulations Hanna and Josh and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Rich was absolutely amazing and accommodating to our last minute needs! He was professional and an expert at keeping everyone on the dance floor!” -Hanna Young & Joshua Eitzen Wedding
- Event Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Event Type: Wedding & Reception
- Event Location: Zenith Vineyard
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: N/A
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes