Lacamas Lake Lodge Camas Washington Wedding
Fiona and Spenser’s Lacamas Lake Lodge Camas Washington wedding took place on Monday, May 9, 2022.
The wedding began just after 5pm with both the ceremony and reception held inside. Afterwards, the rain cleared allowing for some photos to be taken on the beautiful lakefront.
Lacamas Lake Lodge Camas Washington Wedding Ceremony Highlights:
- Bridal Party Entrance: Brooklyn Duo – Canon in D (Pachelbel’s Canon)
- Bride Entrance: Daniel Jang – All of Me
- Bride/Groom Exit: Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On
Background music for the reception was a variety of pop and country favorites.
The bride and groom are both in the Navy and some of their music selections, including their first dance featured that theme.
Lacamas Lake Lodge Camas Washington Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Two Steps from Hell – Victory
- Cake Cutting: James Taylor – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- First Dance: Henry Hall – Somewhere At Sea
- Bride and Father Dance: Lee Brice – I Don’t Dance
- Boquet Toss: Stan Rogers – Rollin’ Down To Old Maui
- Last Dance: Semisonic – Closing Time
There was some dancing, but most of the 75 guests traveled from far away and the reunion for many kept them engaged in conversation. Requests from bride and groom and their parents included songs from Van Morrison, UB40 and Bon Jovi, along with Country artists Brad Paisely, Carrie Underwood and Luke Combs.
Congratulations Fiona and Spenser! Thank you to the bride’s parents Julie and Jon for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
Submitted By: Jon Wimber
- Event Date: Monday, May 9, 2022
- Event Type: Wedding
- Event Location: Lacamas Lake Lodge
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: N/A
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes