January Stevenson Skamania Lodge Wedding
At 60 degrees, it was an unseasonably warm day with no rain for Laura and Brian’s Skamania Lodge Wedding on January 31, 2020, but like most January events you plan to be inside.
The ceremony was held in the Stevenson Room in front of the large fireplace.
Skamania Lodge Wedding Ceremony Highlights:
- Wedding Processional: Haley Reinhart – Can’t Help Falling In Love
- Bride Entrance: Etta James – At Last
- Bride/Groom Exit: Natalie Cole – This Will Be
Following the wedding, everyone walked down the hallway and downstairs to Glacier Hall for the reception.
The newlyweds had all photos taken before the wedding, so after signing the marriage certificate, they arrived a short time later for their grand entrance.
Cocktails and dinner music featured a variety of genres including Motown.
Skamania Lodge Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Cake Cutting: Marvin Gaye – How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You
- First Dance: Nat King Cole – Unforgettable
- Bride and Sons, Groom and Mother Dance: Stevie Wonder – You Are the Sunshine of My Life
There was a large room (Jefferson Room) off to the side where a photo booth was setup, so the dance floor was a slow build. But once we got going, guests couldn’t get enough of recent pop hits and a heavy dose of 90s R&B as requested by the bride and groom, including Heavy D & The Boyz and Johnny Gill.
Congratulation Laura and Brian and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Rich was great to work with over the phone and at the event.” -Brian Woodcock
- Event Date: Friday, January 31, 2020
- Event Type: Wedding
- Event Location: Skamania Lodge
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Good
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: Excellent
- Equipment Appearance: Good
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes