The Aerie at Eagle Landing Wedding
Alyssa and Nick’s The Aerie at Eagle Landing Wedding was held on Saturday, May 18, 2019 in Happy Valley, Oregon.
It was a cloudy day with rain in the forecast, but dry when I setup my second sound system for the ceremony outside. Of course, as soon as I was done, it began pouring down rain. Fortunately the corner cover was just enough to not impact my sound equipment.
As I took the following photo of the ceremony, thunder and lightning were raging behind me, but we made it to the conclusion in time.
The Aerie at Eagle Landing Wedding Ceremony Highlights:
- Processional Entrance: Daniel Jang – Thinking Out Loud (Violin Cover)
- Bride Entrance: Daniel Jang – Can’t Help Falling in Love (Violin Cover)
- Bride/Groom Exit: Bruno Mars – Marry You
Everyone moved inside for the reception or hung out by the bar under the adjacent tent. I continued providing background music in both areas of the venue.
The Aerie at Eagle Landing Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Gashi – My Year
- Cake Cutting: Flo Rida & 99 Percent – Cake
- First Dance: Dan + Shay – From the Ground Up
- Bride and Father Dance: Gary Allan – Tough Little Boys
- Groom and Mother Dance: Fleetwood Mac – Landslide
- Money Dance: Lil Nas X – Old Town Road, Ludacris – Money Maker
- Bouquet Toss: Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
- Garter Toss: Ginuwine – Pony
- Last Dance: N Sync – Bye Bye Bye
When the dance floor opened around 8pm, there was still plenty of daylight and room lights were turned up, but that didn’t stop this group from getting right to it… filling the dance floor for the next two hours.
It was a dry evening and after awhile, the big glass doors were opened and guests danced inside and out… enjoying a few classics from the Bee Gees, Beatles and Earth, Wind & Fire, along with a heavy dose of recent hits from Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, Rihanna and more.
Congratulations Alyssa and Nick and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
Submitted by Alyssa Fivecoats (Alyssa and Nick’s Wedding)
- Event Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Event Type: Wedding & Reception
- Event Location: The Aerie at Eagle Landing
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: N/A
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes