December Wedding McMenamins Grand Lodge
Tori and Mike’s wedding and reception took place at McMenamins Grand Lodge in Forest Grove, Oregon on Saturday, December 4, 2021.
The first Saturday of December brought the expected cold rain, but the tent placed in front of the Children’s Cottage provided plenty of cover for their exchange of vows.
Wedding McMenamins Grand Lodge Ceremony Highlights:
- Wedding Party Entrance: Taylor Swift – Begin Again (Official Instrumental)
- Bride Entrance: Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
- Bride/Groom Exit: Pharrell Williams – Happy
The reception followed immediately inside the Children’s Cottage. However, with 130 guests in attendance, we had to make use of all the space with two dining rooms upstairs and one in the main Priscillas Room where the dancing took place later on. In fact, space was at such a premium, dining tables completely covered the dance floor.
Including the ceremony, I needed to provide music in three different locations on the property. For the dining areas upstairs, I was able to connect my Ipad with a pre-programmed setlist to the house system while I played background music live for guests in Priscillas Room.
Wedding McMenamins Grand Lodge Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling
- Cake Cutting: Taylor Swift – Lover
- First Dance: Ed Sheeran – Perfect
- Bride and Father, Groom and Mother Dance: Taylor Swift – Never Grow Up
- Bouquet Toss: Meghan Trainor – Dear Future Husband
Following dinner, all guests returned to the tent where the ceremony happened earlier for the toast and cake cutting. We then returned to Priscillas Room for the formal dances and then everyone joined in with an amazing energy, filling the floor for most of the night. We got off to a great start with “At Last,” “Twist & Shout,” “Stayin’ Alive”, the bride and groom’s request for “Uptown Funk” and more.
Best wishes Tori and Mike and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Overall the DJ was wonderful! The dance floor was great, you did an amazing job keeping everyone interested! Thank you for everything! We had a truly magical day!” -Victoria Lipski & Michael Mick Wedding
- Event Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Event Type: Wedding
- Event Location: The grand lodge mcmenamins
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Good
- Overall Volume Levels: Good
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Good
- Lighting Effects: Excellent
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes