Surfsand Resort Wedding Cannon Beach Oregon
Oregon Coast Wedding DJ Rich Ellis had the opportunity to perform at Haley and Trevin’s Surfsand Resort wedding and reception on Saturday, February 11, 2023 in Cannon Beach, Oregon.
The weather was beautiful with lots of sunshine and the couple had decided to have the ceremony on the beach. However, the threat of sneaker waves prevented that from happening and vows were exchanged in the main ballroom in front of the fireplace.
Surfsand Resort Wedding Ceremony Highlights:
- Prelude/Wedding Party Entrance: Classical Selections
- Bride Entrance: Vivaldi – The Four Seasons: Concerto No. 4 in F Minor, Op. 8,4 “winter”
- Bride/Groom Exit: Black Pumas – Know You Better
The reception followed right away and background music was a variety of rock, easy listening and pop selections as requested by the bride and groom. Photos were taken outside on the back deck before one large group photo on the dance floor. The dinner buffet opened around 6pm.
Surfsand Resort Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Ray LaMontagne – You Are the Best Thing
- First Dance: Ray LaMontagne – Shelter
- Bride/Father and Groom/Mother Dance: Sia – Helium
- Last Dance: Ben Harper – Forever
The dance floor opened to the 75 guests around 7:40pm and several joined in right away before the energy gradually picked up as I played a variety of classic and recent hits, including selections from The Beatles, Bee Gees, Usher, Rihanna and more.
Congratulations Haley and Trevin and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
McMenamins Sand Trap Wedding Gearhart Oregon
Rachel and Pete’s McMenamins Sand Trap wedding was held on Saturday, October 22, 2022 in Gearhart on the Oregon Coast.
The couple decided to have a private ceremony on the beach so I was just there for the reception in the downstairs ballroom located just off the golf course.
Background music was a variety of familiar selections including Country favorites as requested by the bride and groom.
McMenamins Sand Trap Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: AC/DC – Let Me Put My Love Into You
- Cake Cutting: James Taylor – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- First Dance: Tyler Childers – Lady May
- Bride and Father Dance: Josh Turner, I’ll Be There
- Groom and Mother Dance: Kenny Chesney – Don’t Blink
- Anniversary Dance: Dean Martin – Heaven Can Wait
The dance floor opened to everyone around 7:45pm and guests didn’t waste any time getting down to classic hits like “Stayin’ Alive” and “Shout” plus the newlyweds favorites from Michael Jackson, AC/DC and more.
The lights were on the entire evening, but that was no deterrent for this group.
Congratulations Rachel and Pete and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Rich did such and amazing job at our wedding! Highly recommend! We would hire him all over again!!” -Rachel Christensen & Pete Jochim
- Event Date: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Event Type: Wedding Reception
- Event Location: McMenamins Sand Trap Bar & Grill in Gearhart
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: Excellent
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes