Rain No Damper For Bridal Veil Lakes Wedding
Mackenzy and Chase’s Bridal Veil Lakes wedding and reception was held on a wet Saturday, September 18, 2021.
With no real rain since May, we certainly needed it. Although it felt like we were getting it all back at once with several major downpours throughout the day, but that wouldn’t stop this celebration.
Bridal Veil Lakes Wedding Ceremony Highlights:
- Weding Processional Entrance: Brooklyn Duo – Canon In D (Cello & Piano Cover)
- Bride Entrance: Brooklyn Duo – Can’t Help Falling In Love (Cello & Piano Cover)
- Bride/Groom Exit: Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition
With every square inch of covered space needed for the reception, the dancing area was moved to the wooden pavillion while guests sat for dinner on the covered patio a short distance away.
For cocktails and dinner, the newlyweds requested current popular alternative songs heard on local radio station 94.7 FM. This included selections from Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, Tame Impala and more.
Bridal Veil Lakes Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Saint Motel – My Type
- First Dance: Karen O & Ezra Koenig – The Moon Song
With the rain falling and minimal covered space, dancing was off and on throughout the evening, but we really got it going at times with crowd pleasers ‘Cupid Shuffle’ and ‘Uptown Funk’ along with bride and groom requests for The Weeknd and Dua Lipa.
Congratulations Mackenzy and Chase and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Rich was EXTREMELY helpful and great to work with! Would recommend him to anybody I know!” -Chase Riegel
- Event Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Event Type: Wedding & Reception
- Event Location: Bridal Veil Lakes
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: N/A
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes