Ashley and Brittany’s wedding and reception was held at CedarVale Events, a former family farm in Hubbard, Oregon on Friday, August 19, 2022.
The wedding was scheduled to begin at 3:30pm, but the entire wedding party was stuck in traffic on I-5, leading to a one hour delay. Everyone there took it in stride though and it was a perfect day to enjoy the space. Background music was a mix of Jazz covers of popular songs.
I setup a second sound system for the ceremony which took place under the towering cedars. This peaceful spot is very inviting and provided a perfect amount of shade for everyone.
CedarVale Events Wedding Ceremony Highlights:
- Bridal Party Entrance: Vitamin String Quartet – In My Blood
- Brides Entrance: Helen Newby – Linger (Cranberries Cover)
- Brides Exit: The Paper Kites – Bloom
While the brides had their photos taken, guests returned to the open clearing area for drinks and appetizers, along with lawn games including cornhole. The buffet opened for dinner around 6:30pm.
CedarVale Events Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Four Tops – Ain’t No Woman (Like The One I’ve Got)
- Cake Cutting: Norah Jones – Come Away With Me
- First Dance: City & Colour – Northern Wind
- Bride and Father Dance: Tom Petty – Wildflowers
- Bouquet Toss: Lizzo – Juice
- Last Dance: Semisonic – Closing Time
This group of less than 50 guests were not shy when the dance floor opened with a slow song and all the uptempo selections that followed, from ABBA and Daft Punk to Neil Diamond and Justin Timberlake, plus the brides requests for Paramore, Tegan and Sara, Cascada and more.
Congratulations Ashley and Brittany and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.