Renaissance-Themed Wedding At Kennedy School
On a cold, blustery day, a little clearing happened just in time for Mark and Ryan’s Commitment Ceremony held at McMenamins Kennedy School in Northeast Portland on Saturday, October 20, 2012.
Despite the forecast, they were determined to exchange vows outside in the courtyard next to the Gym where the reception took place and fortunately, it worked out perfectly.
- Processional Entrance: Cirque du Soleil – O
- Recessional: Queen – You’re My Best Friend
- Grand Entrance: Owl City – Shooting Star
- Cake Cutting: Plain White T’s – 1,2,3,4 (I Love You)
- First Dance: Stevie Nicks – Crystal
When I opened the dance floor to everyone, the just shy of 50 guests packed the floor right away for ‘At Last’ from Etta James, but after a few fast songs, most took a break to visit with friends before returning later to fill the floor for a good hour… getting down to the latest hits.