Wedding at Husum Highlands Bed & Breakfast White Salmon Washington
Raena and Chad’s wedding at Husum Highlands Bed & Breakfast White Salmon, Washington was held on Saturday, September 21, 2019. Amazing views at this venue from the Washington side of Mt. Hood and driving out could also see Mt. Adams up close.
Posting this a day later when it has been raining, the following photos from yesterday feel a little dreamy. It was sunny and warm with a perfect temperature of 73 degrees… it was a magical night to celebrate.
The ceremony took place just below the main house and reception area where I had a separate sound system setup. It was a little breezy when the wedding began around 4:30pm, but the windscreen for the officiant’s lapel microphone did it’s job and the audio sounded just right.
Wedding at Husum Highlands Bed & Breakfast White Salmon Ceremony Highlights:
- Wedding Party Entrance: Righteous Brothers – Unchained Melody
- Bride Entrance: Florence + The Machine – Stand By Me
- Bride/Groom Exit: James Brown – (I Got You) I Feel Good
Background music for cocktails and dinner featured a variety of artists and styles, including The Beatles and Colbie Callait, along with Country favorites from George Strait, Darius Rucker and more.
Wedding at Husum Highlands Bed & Breakfast White Salmon Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: American Authors – Best Day of My Life
- Cake Cutting: James Taylor – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- First Dance: Keith Whitley – When You Say Nothing At All
- Bride and Father Dance: George Straight – Love Without End, Amen
- Groom and Mother Dance: Eric Church – Like Jesus Does
- Bouquet Toss: Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
- Garter Toss: Marvin Gaye – Let’s Get It On
- Last Dance: Jason Cassidy – Rest of Forever
My mobile phone doesn’t do it justice, but it was a picturesque evening on the dance floor. Guests gathered quickly for the opening slow dance, then had a great time dancing to everything from oldies and the latest hits, such as “Uptown Funk” and “Stayin’ Alive” and Country Classics “Boot Scootin’ Boogie” and “Cotton Eye Joe.”
It was a solid two plus hours of dancing on a gorgeous end of summer night. Congratulations Raena and Chad and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.