October Wedding Camas Meadows Golf Club
Nearly 80 guests attended Elyse and Kelby’s wedding Camas Meadows Golf Club on Saturday, October 13, 2018.
The weather was absolutely perfect for this time of year… sunshine and around 70 degrees for the ceremony that began at 3pm in the gazebo on the golf course. With my main sound system set-up for the reception, I used a second mixer and cordless lapel microphone to provide music and sound for the wedding.
Wedding Camas Meadows Golf Club Ceremony Highlights:
- Wedding Party Entrance: Kenny Chesney – Me & You
- Bride Entrance: Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
- Sand Ceremony: George Strait – Cross My Heart
- Bride/Groom Exit: Hunter Hayes – Wanted
Following the ceremony, guests walked up the hill to the tent near the parking lot for the reception. For background music, I played a variety of songs, that featured mostly country artists, such as Tim McGraw, Lady Antebelum and Zac Brown Band, as requested by the newlyweds. Immediate family, the wedding party and bride and groom stayed in the gazebo area for photos.
Wedding Camas Meadows Golf Club Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Stevie Wonder – Signed Sealed Delivered…
- Cake Cutting: Lonestar – Amazed
- First Dance: Temptations – My Girl
- Bride and Father Dance: Tim McGraw – My Little Girl
- Groom and Mother Dance: The Band Perry – Mother Like Mine
- Wedding Anniversary Dance: Alan Jackson – Remember When
- Bouquet Toss: Big & Rich – Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)
- Garter Toss: Maroon 5 – Sugar
- Last Dance: Blake Shelton – God Gave Me You
Between the cake cutting and first dance, Elyse and Kelby played the shoe game. The wedding anniversary dance opened the dance floor to everyone and featured multiple couples married over 40 years. It was still early when the dancing began, so there was some ebb and flow the first 30 minutes or so, but then the bride and groom joined in and the party was under way.
A good mix of favorites from the past like “Brown Eyed Girl” and “In The Mood” along with recent hit songs “Uptown Funk” and “Happy,” plus a request for “Cupid Shuffle” kept things moving.
Congratulations Elyse and Kelby, who were referred to us by Jamie at Camas Meadows. Best wishes and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.