Big Time Bat Mitzvah Party At Elysian Ballroom
It was a great night for Yael, her friends and family at her bat mitzvah party on Saturday, March 3, 2018 at the Elysian Ballroom in the historic Pythian Building in downtown Portland, Oregon.
Arriving guests gathered in the cocktail lounge for drinks and appetizers and the kids entertained themselves in the photo booth or got a henna tattoo, or both.
About 30 minutes before dinner, the kids joined me in the main ballroom for some games. The dance floor is a large stage in this room, so that is where I broke the ice with ‘Name That Tune’ before organizing a limbo and musical chairs.
Dinner for everyone was also held in the main ballroom where I played a mix of light selections from Jack Johnson, OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons and more, as requested by the family.
Near the end of dinner, guests were treated to a video that was created by Yael’s father Daniel. I then invited everyone up to the stage to dance to ‘The Hora’ and celebrate the bat mitzvah girl and her family with the traditional chair raising.
With just shy of 200 guests in attendance, space on the dance floor was at a premium, but no worries as they formed a train and danced around the entire room.
This Saturday night dance party was raging as the floor was packed for nearly every song from start to finish and friends and family brought the energy for the big hit songs, ‘I Gotta Feeling,’ ‘Uptown Funk,’ ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’ and more.
Mazel Tov Yael and thank you Daniel and Shari for again choosing PRO DJs. I had the opportunity to perform at their son Elias’ bar mitzvah in 2015.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Thanks, Rich for making Yael’s Bat Mitzvah a real blast.” -Daniel Raider… “Rich really helped us with the flow of the evening and his advice was excellent!” -Shari Raider (Yael’s Bat Mitzvah)
- Event Date: Saturday, March 3, 2018
- Event Type: Bat Mitzvah
- Event Location: Elysian Ballroom
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: Excellent
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes