Abernethy Center Abigail’s Garden Wedding
Sabrina and Taylor’s Abernethy Center Abigail’s Garden wedding took place in Oregon City on Sunday, September 25, 2022 on a beautiful Northwest early fall day for the ceremony held outside at the Gazebo.
Abernethy Center Abigail’s Garden Wedding Ceremony Highlights:
- Wedding Party Entrance: Maroon 5 – Sugar
- Bride Entrance: Dan + Shay – From The Ground Up (Instrumental)
- Bride/Groom Exit: U2 – Beautiful Day
Following the ceremony, guests moved up the hill directly behind the ceremony to the tented reception area. During the cocktail hour and dinner, I played a mix of background music from a variety of artists that included Adele, Stevie Wonder and Jason Mraz.
Abernethy Center Abigail’s Garden Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere
- First Dance: Starship – Michael Buble – Everything
- Bride and Father Dance: Ray Charles – Ain’t That Love
It was a pleasant evening to walk the grounds for the almost 70 guests in attendance, plus a photo booth out of sight of the tent area. The dance floor had its moments too as I played favorites “Stayin’ Alive”, “Low”, “Cupid Shuffle” and more.
Congratulations Sabrina and Taylor and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.