Wedding Reception At Stonehedge Gardens
Dayna and Thomas’ Wedding Reception at Stonehedge Gardens in Hood River, Oregon was held on Saturday, August 8, 2015.
With beautiful tall trees, plants, waterfalls, and lights shining in the tree-canopy, plus a perfect temperature of no more than 80 degrees, it was a magical night to celebrate.
Background music for cocktails and dinner featured a variety of styles as requested by the groom, including Big Band, Gentle Jazz, Classic Rock, Easy Listening, and Country. Both Dayna and Thomas are in the Marines and just arrived in Oregon the week before from being stationed in Hawaii and Georgia. They cut the cake with an officer sword.
Wedding Reception At Stonehedge Gardens Hood River Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Frank Sinatra – Love & Marriage
- Cake Cutting: Godfather Soundtrack – Tarantella Napolitana
- First Dance: Billy Joel – Just the Way You Are
- Bride and Father Dance: Tim McGraw – My Little Girl
- Groom and Mother Dance: Jason Mraz – 93 Million Miles
- Anniversary Dance: Frank Sinatra – The Way You Look Tonight
- Bouquet Toss: Survivor – Eye of the Tiger
- Last Dance: Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – I’ve Had the Time Of My Life
The anniversary dance was a great lead for opening the dance floor with an impressive eight couples married longer than 30 years and the longest 57 years.
During the first fast dance, the newlyweds led almost everyone on the packed dance floor up the stairs to the open area next to where I was setup and before long there were two packed dance floors for the songs that followed… that was certainly a first in my DJ career and a lot of fun 🙂
A hot set of recent hit songs, such as ‘Uptown Funk,’ ‘Treasure’ and ‘Happy’ kept up a fast pace for almost 90 minutes before the guests were ready for the next slow dance.
Congratulations Dayna and Thomas and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Extremely professional, from the moment I spoke to Rich on the phone during booking, through the ceremony itself, I cannot express how happy I was with the service. Every single guest I spoke to complimented us on how great the music selection was. I continually told them that except for the “big moment songs…”the selection was all Rich. Honestly, that was always the most important thing to me. I didn’t want to spend time worrying about the details of the music… I preferred giving a description of the crowd, a few music styles that we liked, and letting the DJ read the crowd. Thats exactly what I got and I couldn’t be happier.” -Dayna Riise & Thomas Comer
- Event Date: Saturday, August 8, 2015
- Event Type: Wedding & Reception
- Event Location: Stonehedge Gardens, Hood River OR
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: Excellent
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes