Vancouver WA Wedding DJ At Royal Oaks
Vancouver WA Wedding DJ Rich Ellis performed at Lora and Derek’s wedding and reception on Sunday, September 6, 2015 at Royal Oaks Country Club in Vancouver, Washington.
The warmest and possibly driest summer on record in the Pacific Northwest turned mostly cloudy and wet half way through Labor Day weekend. The plan was to hold the wedding ceremony outside on the back deck and the reception inside. The wet weather may have forced everything inside, but it is nice to have that option… this is not always the case for most summertime weddings.
Vancouver WA Wedding DJ Ceremony Highlights:
- Weding Processional Entrance: Piano Wedding Masters – Butterfly Waltz
- Bride Entrance: Dog Music – Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
- Bride/Groom Exit: Four Tops – Baby, I Need Your Lovin’
As the room was turned for the reception, guests visited in the foyer, bar, upper dining area or partially covered deck outside. For cocktails and dinner, the newlyweds requested a variety of classic hits that included The Beatles, Al Green, Jimmy Buffett and Motown favorites.
Vancouver WA Wedding DJ Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Curtis Mayfield – Move On Up
- Cake Cutting: Four Tops – I Can’t Help Myself
- First Dance: Elvis Presley – Can’t Help Falling In Love
- Bride and Father Dance: Heartland – I Loved Her First
- Groom and Mother Dance: Rascal Flatts – My Wish
- Money Dance: Frank Sinatra – The Way You Look Tonight
- Anniversary Dance: Beyonce – Orleans – Still The One
There were a lot of people dancing during the background music (always a good sign) and from the opening slow dance to uptempo songs that followed, it seemed as though all 150 guests were on the giant dance floor for the entire first hour.
I played everything from ‘In The Mood’ to ‘Happy, from ‘Billie Jean’ to ‘Shout.’ This place was rockin’ for over two hours and everyone appeared to have a great time.
Congratulations Lora and Derek and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Rich was absolutely great. His feel for music truly showed throughout the night. He knew what to play and when to play it. A consummate professional as well. He is a true pro.”
-Lora Frizzell & Derek Breniman
- Event Date: Sunday, September 6, 2015
- Event Type: Wedding & Reception
- Event Location: Royal Oaks CC
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: Excellent
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Good
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes