November Rain At Empress Estate Wedding
Katie and Chase were married at the historical Empress Estate in Woodland, Washington on Sunday, November 20, 2016. It was a wet late November day and with the ceremony and most of the reception held in a tent adjacent to the main entrance of the main building, we were reminded throughout as the rain fell (hard at times) off and on outside.
- Bridal Party Entrance: Amy Hite – Prelude from Cello Suite No. 1, BWV 1007
- Bride Entrance: Vitamin String Quartet – Yellow
- Bride/Groom Exit: Chad Brock – Yes!
Following the wedding, all guests were directed inside for cocktails and appetizers as the tent area was turned for the reception, including dinner. The newlyweds requested all Country music for their big day. During dinner I played a mix of background music that featured artists such as Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum, Tim McGraw and more.
- Grand Entrance: Etta James – At Last
- Cake Cutting: Billy Currington – Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right
- Boquet Toss: Little Big Town – Little White Church
- Garter Toss: Toby Keith – A Little Less Talk And A Lot More Action
The traditional reception events took place inside the main entrance of the estate. The bride and groom wanted their guests standing along the stairwell on each side of the cake table below… this made for a great photo. With no amplification inside, I projected my voice the best I could to coordinate the bouquet and garter toss and it seemed to go perfectly.
At the end of the evening, it was a sparkler sendoff as Katie and Chase made their exit out the front doors of the Empress Estate to their waiting guests. Congratulations to you both and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Rich did an excellent job and provided great recommendations.” -Katie Mason & Chase Hendrickson
- Event Date: Sunday, November 20, 2016
- Event Type: Wedding & Reception
- Event Location: The Empress Estate – Woodland, Washington
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: N/A
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes