Maui Commitment Ceremony Portland Reception
Hawaiian flowers and decorations dressed up the Laurelhurst Club in Northeast Portland on Saturday, September 29, 2012 for a casual reception to celebrate Kyle and Ethan’s Commitment Ceremony held a few weeks earlier on Maui.
Background music was a mix of classic hits and some current favorites… festive tunes from Al Green, Coldplay and others, along with some Motown and Reggae.
After Kyle and Ethan shared a special dance with their mothers, I opened the dance floor to everyone. Just shy of 150 guests packed the club and they were not shy about participating.
Kyle had noted his dad was a ‘YMCA’ freak and he meant that literally. When I played the Village People, he danced everywhere and let out an occasional scream of delight that shook the neighborhood 🙂
Old disco songs were well received by all, as well as some of today’s hot hits.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“He was fantastic!” -Kyle Chiotti
- Event Date: Saturday, September 29, 2012
- Event Type: Wedding
- Event Location: Laurelhurst Club
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: N/A
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: N/A
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes