Big Time Bat Mitzvah Party At The Chart House
Portland Disc Jockey Rich Ellis had the opportunity to perform at Ella’s Bat Mitzvah Party on Saturday, April 9, 2016 at The Chart House Restaurant in Portland, Oregon.
The celebration took place on the lower level and filled quickly with nearly 100 guests. As they arrived, I played a mix of vocal jazz, such as Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra, as requested by the family.
About 40 minutes later, the kids started to get a little restless, so I switched to some contemporary hits, including ‘Cake By The Ocean’ and the new Meghan Trainor smash, ‘No’. Over the next 15 minutes, we also played several rounds of ‘Name That Tune’ and managed to get in a limbo before dinner.
Following dinner was a slide show and toast from Ella’s parents. I then invited everyone out to dance to ‘The Hora’ and celebrate the bat mitzvah girl and her family with the traditional chair raising. The ceiling was very low, especially with the even lower beams, but fortunately nobody bumped their head 🙂 Most everyone joined hands and circled the small space to create a raging Saturday night dance party from the opening number.
The floor was packed for nearly every song from start to finish and friends and family brought the energy for the big hit songs, ‘Happy,’ ‘Uptown Funk,’ ‘Watch Me (Whip Nae Nae)’ and more.
Mazel Tov Ella and thank you Fred and Sharon for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
- Event Date: Saturday, April 9, 2016
- Event Type: Bat Mitzvah
- Event Location: Chart House
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Good
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: Good
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes