Big Fun At Remote Grand Ronde Wedding
Alexandria and Matthew’s Grand Ronde wedding and reception took place on Saturday, July 22, 2017 at the groom’s family home in Grand Ronde, Oregon.
It was beautiful, warm sunny summer day, but this remote location off Highway 22 was surrounded by trees that offered lots of shade to make everyone feel comfortable.
Grand Ronde Wedding Ceremony Highlights:
- Wedding Party Entrance: Louis Armstrong – What a Wonderful World
- Bride Entrance: Live Guitarist – Can’t Help Falling In Love
- Bride/Groom Exit: Rusted Root – Send Me On My Way
With a travel theme in mind, the newlyweds requested background music for the reception that had a Parisian feel, such as Pink Martini, as well as Spanish, plus the classic crooners, like Frank Sinatra. I played a mix of vocal and instrumental music from artists such as Miles Davis, Billie Holiday, Louis Armstrong and more.
Grand Ronde Wedding Reception Highlights:
- Grand Entrance: Bob Marley – Is This Love
- First Dance: Griffin House – Better Than Love
- Bride/Father Dance: Heartland – I Loved Her First
- Groom and Mother Dance: Tom Petty – Wildflowers
- Bouquet Toss: Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
- Last Dance: Bon Jovi – Livin’ On A Prayer
It was clear that many guests were ready to expend some energy and took off dancing right away when the dance floor opened to everyone following the mother/son dance.
And this was with most of the family gathered on the opposite side of the yard for photos. No matter, a second dance floor opened in the grass while they waited their turn to be photographed 🙂
As the sun began to set, all guests (both young and older) had a wild time movin’ and shakin’ to a setlist that featured 80’s classics ‘Footloose’ and ‘Thriller’, along with recent hits, ‘Uptown Funk,’ ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling’, ‘Shut Up and Dance’ and more.
As I was getting ready to leave at the end of the night, I appreciated the immediate feedback from the bride and groom and members of their wedding party, who told me they had the best time.
Congratulations Alexandria and Matthew and thank you for choosing PRO DJs.
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Rich did a great job keeping everything organized and professional. Great DJ and very friendly!” -Alexandria Baz & Matt Tritten
- Event Date: Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Event Type: Wedding & Reception
- Event Location: Grand Ronde, OR
- Event Staff: Rich Ellis
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: Excellent
- Equipment Appearance: Excellent
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes