2015 Kicks Off With 2 Portland Bat Mitzvahs
Portland DJs Rich Ellis and Steve Marker performed at two separate Portland Bat Mitzvahs on Saturday, January 3, 2015. New Year’s Eve celebrations were still fresh, but that didn’t slow down partygoers from having a good time.
Amber’s intimate Bat Mitzvah celebration was held at Congregation Shaarie Torah in Northwest Portland and following a brief Havdalah service, the fun launched quickly with ‘The Hora’ and chair raising.
The dance floor was now officially opened and per the guest of honor’s request, Rich played Michael Jackson’s ‘Beat It.’ Amber may be the biggest M.J. fan ever, so much so, she had a poster of the ‘Thriller’ album cover on an easel right next to the dance floor 🙂
Abby’s Bat Mitzvah party took place at the Sentinel Hotel (formerly Governor) in Downtown Portland. Steve also performed at her sister Hannah’s Bat Mitzvah back in June, 2012.
Abby requested everything from ‘Cupid Shuffle’ to the now classic ‘Stacy’s Mom’ by Fountains of Wayne, as well as many tracks from Beyonce. Steve played the hot hits and brought the energy guests expect from him with fun and timely interaction.
Mazel Tov Amber and Abby and thank you parents for choosing PRO DJs!
Post Event Satisfaction Survey:
“Steve is fantastic! He gets everyone out on the dance floor. The music is not too loud, but definitely feels like a party. The games are great and intersperesed into the evening. He manages the time of the event really well.” -Sarah Glass
- Event Date: Saturday, January 3, 2015
- Event Type: Bat Mitzvah
- Event Location: Sentinel Hotel
- Event Staff: Steve Marker
- Quality of Customer Service via Telephone: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service via Internet: Excellent
- Quality of Customer Service at Event: Excellent
- Friendliness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Promptness of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Professionalism of your Entertainer: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Performance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Appearance: Excellent
- System Appearance: Excellent
- Sound Quality: Excellent
- Overall Volume Levels: Excellent
- Music Selection: Excellent
- Incorporation of Your Requests: Excellent
- Lighting Effects: Good
- Equipment Appearance: Good
- Overall Customer Service: Excellent
- Planning Assistance: Excellent
- Entertainer’s Cooperation with Other Vendors: Excellent
- Overall Performance Rating: Excellent
- Would you recommend this service to others? Yes